CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: DANCE WORKS! Co-production
This call offers possibility for production of new artwork that will be co-produced by the LLB partner Lokomotiva- Centre for New initiatives in Arts and Culture (Lokomotiva-Skopje), representing the Nomad Dance Academy network.
With this call WE ARE INVITING YOU to propose an art projects, which will be co-produced in the frame of DANCE WORKS! Programme.
LLB considers the co-productions of dance and performance as an important tool to develop dialogue and exchange both between artists and between dance organizations on the European level. Therefore the DANCE WORKS! Programme, supports co-productions of new works realized by choreographers and dancers from Europe, co-produced by project partners organizations.
Conditions for applying an artwork in DANCE WORKS! programme:
- Only works involving artists and/or organizations from at least 3 different European countries are liable to be funded.
- Co-productions have to have premiere by mid-March 2018.
- This call enables co-financing of 2.700 EUR though Lokomotiva-Skopje as co-producer.
- Applicants had to co-finance the equal amount of funds enabled by Lokomotiva-Skopje, or 50% of the overall project budget
- Co-financing is considered only as financial contribution – in kind costs cannot be included
- The final co-financing sum will be decided after the section of the artwork in relation to the proposed project and its budget
Please download the application form in the right column.
Deadline for application is 20 August 2017, all applications shall be sent to email@example.com.
The artistic selection of the works is made during the annual co organizers meetings. The final selection of the co-production will be announced by 9 September 2017.
20.08.17 - 20.08.17